The Low Profile Vent is commonly used in apartments and homes, especially for new vent installations. It is installed over exhaust ducts from: dryers, bathrooms, stoves or range hoods.
- Save money with increased airflow and decreased drafts
- Keep out birds, insects, rodents, scorpions and more!
- Magnetic outer door retention to prevent door flapping in gusty conditions
- Safer than traditional vents with reduced lint-build-up
- Installs in minutes, cleans in seconds
- Reduced clothes drying time
Download Installation Instructions PDF
For Best Results:
- Assemble tube and attach to faceplate with seam oriented up. Make sure all pre-stamped snaps are secure.
- Insert tube through the hole in the building and confirm the faceplate is level.
- Fasten faceplate to building with screws using the premolded mounting pattern. Use screws that are appropriate for the building material your vent is attaching to.
- Mount slightly inward at the top to ensure proper door closure.
- Confirm both doors close flush to the mount or adjust screws as needed.
- Optional: Seal the top and sides of the faceplate with silicone if needed.
- Do not overtighten screws or this will deform the faceplate and the doors will not be flush when closed.
- When attaching the metal tube to the faceplate, the seam must be at the top or it will not allow for proper door closer.
- When installing the vent, it is important to hang the mounting plate vertical or slightly inward at the top for a better door seal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.